A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
- Centrastate Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Allan Schoenfeld DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Howard Schoenfeld has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Schoenfeld practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Englishtown Family Physicians and Englishtown General Practitioners.