A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schoenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schoenfeld is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenfeld
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeld graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Schoenfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
- Centrastate Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Allan Schoenfeld DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Schoenfeld practice?
- Dr. Howard Schoenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Schoenfeld practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jackson, NJ.
See Jackson Family Physicians and Jackson General Practitioners.