A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schubiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubiner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schubiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubiner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schubiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard H Schubiner MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Schubiner practice?
- Dr. Howard Schubiner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Howard Schubiner practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.