A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schubiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schubiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubiner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schubiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schubiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Schubiner practice?
Dr. Howard Schubiner practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.