A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schubiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schubiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubiner
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schubiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Schubiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubiner graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schubiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard H Schubiner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Schubiner practice?
- Dr. Howard Schubiner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Howard Schubiner practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.