Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  Unprofessional & Inconsiderate Office Staff  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2014

The one most memorable moment that I'll NEVER forget is the office Staff. The girl that answers phones and makes appointments.after making an appointment I had to cancel the appointment because there was a death in my family. I was treated very disrespectfully because my appointment had to be cancelled and was told that I will not be seen there in that office. I am thankful I will not be in that office because I had no intentions on rescheduling an appointment. My family has been patients of Dr. Shultz for years & they will no longer be his patients. Hopfully won't be long before Dr.Shultz realizes & sees how poorly his patients are treated because it won't be long before more of his patients leave & this Doctor will always be accepting new patients because no one will keep him as their Family Physician after being treated so disrespectfully starting with the initial phone call . Good luck & Best Wishes Doctor Shultz

|  Terrible. Stay away  |  show details
May 6th, 2014

Absolutely the worst doctor I have come across. I've been to him twice and never again. I don't know how he still has an office. He is very rude for one. Also all he cares about is his ego and not listening to you or your wishes. He cares about pushing drugs and not helping you. In my opinion the biggest piece of**** I have had to deal with about medical. In no way would I go back or have anything good to say about him or his staff. The staff needs to be wearing helmets in the office as they are just robots and have no knowledge and just lie to you to make you feel better. That office needs to be shut down with its old technology. Save your money and time and find a new doctor..

|  Dr. Schultz, gives you service of a home town doctor.  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Schultz takes his time to understand what your concerns are. I would describe him as one of the home town doctor that knows your name, knows the family, and can remember all the medical issues you have had. I drive 35 minutes one way to see him. I feel totally confident in his medical knowledge.

|  RUDE  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

The staff for this doctor were so rude to me. I cancelled an appointment recently that I had made 2 hours before because I am 23 weeks pregnant with 2 sick toddlers. I explained the circumstance and that the time they had available turned out to be good because I couldn't find someone to watch my kids. They were so rude to me, and then sent me a letter not only charging me a $50 fee for the appointment that I had made at 9:30 for 1230 (I cancelled at 11) but they kicked me out of their practice. I am happy to leave and I would not recommend this person to anyone.

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

My family has known the Schultz family for over 20 years and have been patients of him for over 15. I highly recommend this doctor from a patient point of view. He is thorough to all of my friends and tries to keep all costs down.

|  Patient for past 8 Year  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Very insightful general doctor, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a excellent general practitioner.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Howard Schultz has been the physician for my kids for many years. He is caring, professional, thorough. He recommends excellent specialists and seems to have the respect of these specialists.

|  Terrible Experience  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 19th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

The office is filthy. He was screaming at a patient. He completely misdiagnosed my back injury.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Jim  |  show details
by Jim D at Insider Pages on May 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Muscovich is an excellent doctor and a wonderful, caring person. I have been a patient of hers for 8 years and have never had anything b...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent 'touch-point'  |  show details
May 5th, 2008

Dr. Schultz is a caring, affable professional. I have been under his care for years, and appreciate his balanced and compassionate interaction with me.