Family Physicians, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Pediatrician

1438 Defense Hwy
Ste 201
Gambrills, MD 21054
410-721-3200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Schultz, gives you service of a home town doctor.  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr. Schultz takes his time to understand what your concerns are. I would describe him as one of the home town doctor that knows your name, knows the family, and can remember all the medical issues you have had. I drive 35 minutes one way to see him. I feel totally confident in his medical knowledge.

|  RUDE  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

The staff for this doctor were so rude to me. I cancelled an appointment recently that I had made 2 hours before because I am 23 weeks pregnant with 2 sick toddlers. I explained the circumstance and that the time they had available turned out to be good because I couldn't find someone to watch my kids. They were so rude to me, and then sent me a letter not only charging me a $50 fee for the appointment that I had made at 9:30 for 1230 (I cancelled at 11) but they kicked me out of their practice. I am happy to leave and I would not recommend this person to anyone.

|  Great Family Doctor  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

My family has known the Schultz family for over 20 years and have been patients of him for over 15. I highly recommend this doctor from a patient point of view. He is thorough to all of my friends and tries to keep all costs down.

|  Patient for past 8 Year  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Very insightful general doctor, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a excellent general practitioner.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr. Howard Schultz has been the physician for my kids for many years. He is caring, professional, thorough. He recommends excellent specialists and seems to have the respect of these specialists.

|  Jim  |  show details
by Jim D at Insider Pages on May 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Muscovich is an excellent doctor and a wonderful, caring person. I have been a patient of hers for 8 years and have never had anything b...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent 'touch-point'  |  show details
May 5th, 2008

Dr. Schultz is a caring, affable professional. I have been under his care for years, and appreciate his balanced and compassionate interaction with me.