A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Seeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Seeman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seeman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Seeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Seeman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Seeman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Seeman practice?
- Dr. Howard Seeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Seeman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Gastroenterologists.