Learn more about Dr. Howard Sharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sharf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sharf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Sharf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Sharf practice?
- Dr. Howard Sharf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Sharf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinellas Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Pinellas Park Orthopedic Surgeons.