Learn more about Dr. Howard Sharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sharf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sharf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharf graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sharf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Sharf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Sharf practice?
- Dr. Howard Sharf has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Sharf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Orthopedic Surgeons.