A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard I Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Howard Sherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Internists and Scarsdale Gastroenterologists.