Howard W Silcoff MD Patient Reviews

2.7
  • 4 reviews

August 18th, 2016
Great doctor piss poor prioritizer
But its impossible to get an appointment. Dryden family medicines sucks!!!!!!!!!! And as good of a doctor as he is,,,, he is car less about keeping his schedule and it pisses me off. So I'm done with them. I just got an appointment through them for two months away to be seen, I thought they were joking. Rub it on your chest I'm gone!!

June 12th, 2012
Poor follow up
I had a continuing issue. I went in on a Tuesday. Called on a Thursday still having issues. Put off over the weekend. Then given an appointment for Tuesday which the receptionist forgot to write down with another doctor in the service. (Told I had an appointment on Monday before I even called on Monday!) Told when I asked to see the doctor that it would be several days before he could see me.

July 14th, 2011
Conservative on medicating. Good diagnostician. Friendly. Takes as much time as needed.

August 4th, 2010
Left the practice
Initially my experience was good. However as time went on appts with my physician were difficult to obtain, generally handed off to the NP. Follow up calls were as long as 6 mos after a visit. Diabetes care was non existent with not even and HbA1C done in a period of 1 yr.Discharged me from local hospital after being admitted for an intestinal obstruction without f/u instruction or even a bedside visit.Office practices were to charge me 20% of their posted rates, not what the insurance company agreed upon rates. The overcharges then lagged over 12 mos, and not notified of the over charging until we inquired, still took months to reimburse.