A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Silk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Silk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Silk, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Immune Deficiency
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silk graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Silk has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Silk practice?
Dr. Howard Silk practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Fayetteville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Allergists.