Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
He's ok to deal with. Kind of egotistical, a bit condescending. He's a decent doctor, just don't question or disagree with him...

November 2nd, 2015
Informed consent?
This doctor refused to provide ongoing care and said he was "insulted" after parent said "NO" to children to receive the HPV vaccine.

May 15th, 2013
Best Dr I've seen
There aren't enough great things to say about Dr Silversmith. He is amazing with the kids, and is always spot-on in his diagnosis. When we had an emergency with my daughter and were brought to Hasbro, he found out (from a friend who had an appt that day) and called me on my cell while I was still there. He then gave me his cell number and told me to call him back any time in the night. There is a Dr in the office every weekend and they are all great (okay, I'm not a huge fan of Dr Zinc's bedside manner). The nurses are all wonderful as well, and as busy as the office is, there is rarely a wait.The only thing I don't love about the office is the the front desk staff. They are a little off-putting and cold.

June 26th, 2012
The worst pediatrics office we've unfortunately ever encountered
The review is for the office and NOT for the doctor.For literally every encounter we had with this office, NONE is good - it took us two weeks to get our kids to see the doctor there as they refused to see the kids before their medical chart was transferred in from California. (During this process, the receptionist made some really goofy mistakes and then lied about that)The doctors there were so-so: nothing impressive really.When we moved to MA later, it took us more than one month to get kids' medical chart sent over to our new address. Not mention the mistake, again, they made that they simply sent one of kids' charts while missing the other's....

November 1st, 2011
The Best!
Dr. Silversmith is the best pediatrician! He is empathetic and genuinely interested in my children. They love going to see him even if it's for shots! He speaks to them on their level and in terms they understand. He has helped our family tremendously over the last 12 years and we are so grateful he is part of our lives1 Can't thank him enough!

July 2nd, 2010
Simply the Best!
Dr. Silversmith is the best doctor I could have chosen for my children. He really does care about his patients. I feel that I can call with any type of question at anytime and not feel like I am disturbing him or anyone else in the office. He is simply the best.

May 28th, 2008
There are no words for the level of care Dr. Sliversmith has provided to my son. He treats the child's illness but also acts as a parenting coach to help you learn to care for your child's health and development as well as any unusual medical situations that may pop up.

January 28th, 2008
Highly Recommend
Great with my son! Staff is also excellent!! Both are very essential when you are a new mom!!