A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Singer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Singer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard Singer practice?
- Dr. Howard Singer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Singer practices Pediatrics near Algonquin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Barrington, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Algonquin Pediatricians.