A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Slotoroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Slotoroff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slotoroff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Slotoroff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Slotoroff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slotoroff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Slotoroff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Slotoroff MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Slotoroff practice?
- Dr. Howard Slotoroff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Slotoroff practices Urology near Absecon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Absecon Urologists.