A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Slotoroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Slotoroff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Slotoroff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Slotoroff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Slotoroff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slotoroff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Slotoroff practice?
Dr. Howard Slotoroff practices Urology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Absecon, NJ.
See Manahawkin Urologists.