A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Smithline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Smithline, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Arrest
Education & Awards
Dr. Smithline graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Smithline has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Smithline MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Smithline practice?
- Dr. Howard Smithline has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Smithline practices Emergency Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Emergency Physicians.