A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Snider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Snider, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Snider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Carey Snider MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard C. Snider practice?
- Dr. Howard Snider has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Snider practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.