A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sobel, Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard David Sobel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Howard Sobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Sobel practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Plastic Surgeons.