Dr. Howard Sobel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Sobel?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Howard Sobel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2017

Great experience

Dr. Sobel and his staff are top notch. He is gifted in his skills and conservative with his approach always keeping patient safety as a priority.

March 10th, 2014

botox treatment

I went to Dr. Sobel for the first time last week .to have a botox treatment. I have had it done by other doctors before and always had a problem. Dr. ...

March 3rd, 2014

Clear and brilliant

I have been going to Dr. Sobel's office since I was a teenager and now I have 3 kids. He has taken me through teenage acne and wedding stress. I just ...

March 3rd, 2014

Age Spots

I am a 55 year old guy and started having these brown spots on my face that my grandmother used to call "liver spots". I went to my go to dermatologis ...

February 25th, 2014

looking great in your 40"s

Look we can all use a little help and a pick me up once in awhile. Dr. Sobel is the Best! I wouldn't trust my face with anyone else. People say I look ...

February 24th, 2014

vanquish laser

I just had my 4th vanquish laser and I am so thrilled. I have lost 1 1/2 inches on my hips in one month.The treatments felt like a warm heating pad fo ...

February 7th, 2014

Extremely happy

Recently I've noticed that age has caught up with me. Several of my friends raved about their dermatologist, Dr. Howard Sobel. I am doctor phobic and really had to be encouraged to see the doctor. The staff, even before I saw the doctor, was so friendly and reassuring that I found I wasn't nervous at all. Immediately upon seeing Dr. Sobel I was put at ease and reassured. His treatment and caring manner were incredible. I look and feel so much better and would highly recommend Dr. Sobel to anyone who wants to feel rejuvinated.

January 3rd, 2014

Years of Excellence!

I have been a patient of Dr. Howard Sobel's for over 25 years. I went to him initially for an acne condition but through the years I have experienced several of the cosmetic treatments that he offers from Liposuction and Lasers, to Dermal Fillers and Botox. Dr, Sobel takes great pride in his work and is a true artist when it comes to all cosmetic procedures—all combined with his caring nature and decades of medical expertise. It is no wonder that he gets chosen as one of New York Magazines Best Doctors year after year! The staff also make you feel right at home.

December 30th, 2013

I have never waited less then 40 minutes from my appointment time. Come prepared to wait. Prices seem high and sample creams can be bought at Dwayne Reade.

April 1st, 2013

Great Outcome

I decided to visit Dr. Sobel after receiving recommendations from a few of his high profile clients. Their opinion was important to me as I have a job that keeps me in front of customers. Everything turned out exactly as Dr. Sobel said it would. He knew I was nervous and gave me the extra attention and details about the procedure I needed. All in all it's been a very good experience.

January 27th, 2013

Listened to what I wanted to accomplish and did a very natural looking job of filler . Left feeling rejuvenated

August 8th, 2012

Love my dermatologist, highly recommended

Dr. Sobel has been my dermatologist now for just under a year and I'm very happy with the experiences I've had thus far. He seems to pay very close attention to detail, somewhat of a perfectionist, like myself. Although his office was busy and I waited a few minutes to see him, I was more than pleased wih his manner and the results. I especially like the fact that he didn't try to push anything on me that I didn't ask for just to make a buck. I did dysport on my eyes, forehead, and furrow lines and 1/2 syringe of perlane at my laugh lines. He also removed an atypical dysplastic mole that was suspicious and its healing perfectly. He was happy to see me again on short motice when I had a ridiculous concern about one of the treatments. I have referred all my friends, family, and colleagues to Dr. Sobel and they are all thrilled with his work.