Dr. Howard Sofen MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Los Angeles, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2017
The only negative I have about Dr.Sofen would be his location. Once you're there, it's worth it. Is a very good dermatologist.

June 22nd, 2017
rrecent visit
Nice experience

June 22nd, 2017
First Visit
On my first visit with Dr. Sofen, he took the time to explain each skin condition I inquired about. Telling me about the pros and cons of certain treatments. He even explained the worker's compensation process as best he could. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

June 8th, 2017
Staff was very attentive and friendly.

June 1st, 2017
Thank you Dr. Sofen (and staff)
Dr. Sofen was personable, polite and professional. Answered all my questions and took good care or me. The facility is nice (free parking!) and the staff is pleasant.

May 30th, 2017
Dr. Sofen and his staff were professional and courteous during my visit. Doctor Sofen took the time to explain what he was doing and his preferred method of treatment for my needs. I thoroughly appreciate his professionalism and approachable demeanor. Thank you

May 17th, 2017
He saved my life
Dr. Sofen identified, diagnosed, and excised, a melanoma on my back in its very early stages. He also successfully identified, diagnosed, and excised, several basal cell carcinomas on various portions of my body. These also were taken care of it early stages. All personnel in Dr. Sofen's office are personable, patient oriented, and efficient. First rate operation.

May 16th, 2017
Great Experience!
Had a couple of phone communications with the staff prior to my appointment, then dealt with them directly on arrival. Friendly, helpful, upbeat, NICE people. Overheard them on the phone confirming and scheduling appointments, and answering all manner of questions, and was impressed with their results-oriented people skills. Good selection of framed art on the walls indicates someone invested time and thought into making the environment attractive and interesting. Much better than four blank neutral-color walls and a chair. This made the wait time, which in my case was short, even shorter. After making these observations, it came as no surprise that the consultation with Dr. Sofen was pleasant and deeply informative. Overall impression? Dr. Sofen runs his practice to treat his patients as he, as a doctor, would wish to be treated. Exceptional experience.

April 19th, 2017
Great experience!

March 17th, 2017
Dr. Sofen
I found Dr. Sofen to be very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain everything in detail to my wife and I. We had no follow-up questions. All-in-all it was an outstanding visit.

January 26th, 2017
More Than Satisfied!
I have seen Dr. Sofen for 20 years and am totally satisfied with the care he has provided. He is easy to talk to, clinical and efficient. His office staff is friendly and they go out of their way to be helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Sofen.

October 12th, 2016
Excellent!!
I saw Dr.Sofen for basal cell carcinoma and all I can say as a patient is I was thoroughly impressed. He did not rush in and out and he spent the necessary time with me to explain the condition and procedures. I would recommend him to my friends or coworkers.