A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sohnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sohnen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sohnen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohnen graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Sohnen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Donalsonville Hospital Inc
- Memorial Hospital of Adel Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Sohnen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Sohnen practice?
- Dr. Howard Sohnen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Sohnen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Adel, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Adel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.