A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Song, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- False Aneurysm
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kim Song MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Song practice?
- Dr. Howard Song has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Song practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.