A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Sperry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Sperry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Sperry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperry graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sperry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Eric Sperry MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard E. Sperry practice?
- Dr. Howard Sperry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Sperry practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.