A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Stang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Stang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stang graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Stang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard D Stang MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Stang practice?
- Dr. Howard Stang has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Stang practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Oncologists.