A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Stang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Stang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stang graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Stang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard D Stang MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Stang practice?
- Dr. Howard Stang has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Stang practices Medical Oncology and Hematology & Oncology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Oncologists.