Learn more about Dr. Howard Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Steiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steiner MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Steiner practice?
- Dr. Howard Steiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Steiner practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.