Dr. Howard Stelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Stelly?

Patient

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Howard Stelly since 2000. He is a doctor that listen and kind. I starting going to him when I found out my husband and I were going to have a baby and I was 35. I had so many problems but my doctor was always real with me and told me to keep the faith. I bleed for about three months and lost my eye sight at 8 months. When I was about 5 1/2 months moved to another state and I had to find another doctor. Iwas having so my problems and didn't feel ok about some of the things my new doctor was tell me. So I called Dr. Stelly and he took my call and listen to what was happen to me. I informed him what the doctor their said about taking my baby earlier. But Dr. Stelly gave me all the facts about what could happen by taken my baby at 8 month. And encourage me go full term and my eye sight to but in God hand. As you guess I traveled back so Dr. Stelly could delivery my baby full term and the next day after he was born Healthy my eye sight was back. I know having a personal relationship with God he will always put you in the right hands. We moved back and he has been my Doctor since. Blessed

Love this doctor!!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I have went to Dr. Stelly since 2005 and delivered in 2006 via C-section. I had some problems none of which were related to Dr. Stelly's proformance as a doctor. He had to admit me to the hospital about a month after giving birth for three days. He made my pregnancy so bearable and also my stay in the hospital. I still see him once a year. I recommend him to everyone.

Do Not see this doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2012

Half way through my pregnancy Dr. Stelly's office decided not to take my insurance anymore and let me know the day before my appointment. Suprise your pregnant and have NO doctor.

Get a second and even third opinion.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. Stelly performed surgery on me to remove a cyst back in early 90's. He chose to administer staples which left me with an ugly scar on my lower abdomen. At the time,laser was being utilized. No I do not recommend this Dr.

Posted on October 25th, 2016