A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Straub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Straub is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Straub
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Straub Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Straub graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Straub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mason General Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Nicholas Straub DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Straub practice?
- Dr. Howard Straub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Straub practices Ophthalmology near Shelton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Shelton Ophthalmologists.