Dr. Howard Sutkin MD Patient Reviews

3.8

December 20th, 2014
Love my new nose
I had a nose job with Dr. Sutkin and love my new nose. He made it smaller and more attractive. He did an amazing job and it still looks so natural. He also gave me an amazing price for the surgery.

December 10th, 2014
Wonderful Surgeon
Dr. Sutkin performed breast augmentation on me. I am so happy with my results. I chose this surgeon after going to about ten other consultations with other plastic surgeons. He fixed the problem I had with my breasts being too far apart and I never had any pain after my surgery.

April 19th, 2013
Dr. Howard S. Sutkin provided excellent service, gave me great results!
An online doctor referral service referred me to Dr. Howard S. Sutkin for plastic surgery. After interviewing him, I chose him to perform two operations entailing four different procedures, and I am thrilled with the excellent results! I have since recommended Dr. Sutkin to someone else, who has had him perform one operation with similar excellent result. I recommend Dr. Sutkin to anyone seeking plastic surgery of any kind.

April 4th, 2013
His service is excellent and does a fantastic job.

March 26th, 2013
Successful Septoplasty
Recently selected Dr. Sutkin as surgeon for a septoplasty procedure to restore normal breathing by correcting my deviated nasal septum. A genuine concern for the patient, professionalism throughout the process, and great follow though characterize Dr. Sutkin in my opinion; would recommend him for his surgical competencies, and overall professionalism. I

March 12th, 2013
Love Dr. Sutkin!
Chose Dr Sutkin on the recommendation of my surgeon, for breast reconstruction after my mastectomy. He has displayed not just professionalism and compassion, but a down to earth type of common sense that has put me at ease regarding the diretion of my rehabilitation. I highly recommend his services!!

March 6th, 2013
I am a breast cancer survivor left with large unsightly surgery scars. Implants were not an option. Dr. Sutkin removed the scars and replaced them with tiny sutures, making the whole surgical area look acceptable. I recommend Dr. Sutkin without hesitation.

February 28th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Sutkin is a professional that actually cares about his client. I was going through an injury that was very painful both emotionally and physically and he made sure to do his absolute best to make sure that I came out of my surgeries with the best results. He put my worries and anxiety at ease, and helped me through a difficult point in my life. He cares about his patients and does his best to make sure that I was ok. I would reccomend him to everyone because not only is he a wonderful doctor, but he has a great heart and that speaks through his work. Thank you again Dr Sutkin for all that you have done and continue being the great doctor that you are.

February 27th, 2013
Dr.Sutkin is awesome
I cut my finger very bad and had to have 2 tendons and 2 nerves reconnected. The surgery went very nicely. The staff at the surgicel clinic where more than comforting. I would highly recomend Dr. Sutkin.

February 23rd, 2013
Patient
Dr. Sutkin performed my upper blephroplasty in the office and saved me alot of money. My eyes look fabulous. You can't see the scar and I have referred many friends, who are happy with their results. The eye surgery makes me feel good enough to leave the house anyday or time without make up.

February 22nd, 2013
I was looking for a doctor for a breast augmentation, after taling to one of my friends she recommended Dr. Howard. I ended up gettting my augmentation with him and I couldn't be happier. He did an awesome job! I got a full D cup however they look and feel very natural. After 3 years of my breast Augmentation I went back to him for lipo on my tummy. I look amazing and now that I"m back to working out I almost see my tummy muscle.

February 19th, 2013
friendly and explained everything clearly