Learn more about Dr. Howard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Katz, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Katz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Med Ctr -Baptist Cam, New Orleans, La
- Mississippi Hospital for Restorative Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Tuck Katz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard T. Katz practice?
- Dr. Howard Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Katz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Physiatrists.