A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Katz, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Katz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Med Ctr -Baptist Cam, New Orleans, La
- Mississippi Hospital for Restorative Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Tuck Katz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard T. Katz practice?
- Dr. Howard Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Katz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Physiatrists.