A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Nelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Tracy Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard T. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Howard Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists and Santa Cruz Nuclear Medicine Physicians.