A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Shaw, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- C-Section Cesarean Section
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Francis Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Thomas Shaw MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard T. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Howard Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Shaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.