A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Tanenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Tanenbaum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanenbaum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tanenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanenbaum graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Tanenbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Leon Tanenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Tanenbaum practice?
- Dr. Howard Tanenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Tanenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.