A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Tanenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Tanenbaum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanenbaum graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Tanenbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Leon Tanenbaum MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Tanenbaum practice?
- Dr. Howard Tanenbaum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Tanenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA and New Hartford, NY.
See Schenectady Ophthalmologists.