Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Howard Tanenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanenbaum graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Tanenbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tanenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Tanenbaum practice?
Dr. Howard Tanenbaum practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NY and Cobleskill, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.