Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Tarkin
Dr. Howard Tarkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cortlandt Manor, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tarkin is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. Dr. Tarkin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Tarkin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Howard Tarkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Dr. Craig Hametz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sheetal Shrimanker
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ricardo Esquitin
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Cortlandt Manor, NY 0.01 mi10