A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Tay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Tay, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Tay, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Tay graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard P Tay FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard P. Tay practice?
- Dr. Howard Tay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Tay practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.