A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Taylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Taylor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Taylor practice?
- Dr. Howard Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Taylor practices Otolaryngology near Riverdale, NJ.
See Riverdale Otolaryngologists.