A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Taylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Taylor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Taylor practice?
- Dr. Howard Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Taylor practices Otolaryngology near Riverdale, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Riverdale Otolaryngologists.