A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Terebelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Terebelo, hematologist and oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Terebelo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Terebelo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Terebelo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard R Terebelo DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Terebelo practice?
- Dr. Howard Terebelo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Terebelo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.