A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Terebelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Terebelo, hematologist and oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Terebelo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Terebelo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Terebelo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terebelo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Terebelo practice?
Dr. Howard Terebelo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.