A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Terebelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Terebelo, hematologist and oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terebelo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terebelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Terebelo, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Terebelo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Terebelo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard R Terebelo DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Terebelo practice?
- Dr. Howard Terebelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Terebelo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.