A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Tice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Tice, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tice graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Tice has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lincoln Tice MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Tice practice?
- Dr. Howard Tice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Tice practices Gastroenterology near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Cut Bank, MT.
See Kalispell Gastroenterologists.