A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Tiszenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Tiszenkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Tiszenkel, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiszenkel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tiszenkel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ira Tiszenkel MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Tiszenkel practice?
- Dr. Howard Tiszenkel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Tiszenkel practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.