Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Tiszenkel
Dr. Howard Tiszenkel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Tiszenkel is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, North Shore University Hospital and St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital -S, New York, Ny. Dr. Tiszenkel has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Tiszenkel has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Howard Tiszenkel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, NY.
Dr. Simon Fink
Flushing, NY 0 mi44
Dr. Stephen Merola
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. David Otterburn
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Flushing, NY 0.01 mi13