Dr. Howard Tobin MD Patient Reviews

March 18th, 2017
Not a better doctor and staff in Texas
I must say I had put this surgery off for years because I was nervous about the procedure, doctor and the experience. I had been told Dr. Tobin and his staff were the best around. What an understatement that was, Dr. Tobin and his staff made me feel very comfortable and helped with any and all questions before and after my procedure. I am extremely pleased with my results, I wish I had done it sooner. Thank you all for your kindness!

March 15th, 2017
facelift & laser
great experience highly recommend him

March 15th, 2017
Excellent results
Dr. Tobin is very thorough and he is honest. The staff is exceptional as well. The doctor and staff are always available for any questions.

March 13th, 2017
Friendly and Warm & treated like family
This is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful staff They are seasoned professionals Expert attention in every way

March 10th, 2017
Fantastic!
Doctor Tobin is fantastic. I drive all the way from Houston to come see him! I wouldn't trust anybody else.

March 4th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Tobin and his staff!
Great Experience

March 4th, 2017
Breast Aug was done on 2/24/17 and I'm extremely happy. Dr Tobin and staff are the very best.
Dr Tobin and staff was very caring.They took time to answer all my questions prior to surgery and the day of surgery they made me feel very comfortable and well informed. My surgery went great and they made sure we was well taken care of during the whole process. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. I rate him and his staff a 10 plus!!!

March 3rd, 2017
Breast Reduction - Excellent results
Dr. Tobin is friendly, compassionate and has done surgery on many of my friends who are as happy as I am. He is a very good surgeon and his results prove it. I recommend him to everyone!

March 3rd, 2017
Breast Reduction - Excellent results

February 27th, 2017
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GROUP OF MEDICAL PROVIDERS
Dr. Tobin is amazing and very thoughtful!! His bedside manner is by far the BEST ever!!!

April 16th, 2016
Horrible botch job breast augmentation in 1996. This guy is an ENT that thought he could dabble in plastics! Beware!!! 20 years is a long time to live with only one breast when the "doctor" you trusted to enhance your breast actually butchered it beyond admirable repair!