Dr. Howard Tobin MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Abilene, TX

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
I have used 2 previous plastic surgeons, he is by far the most caring and truly wants the patient to be happy with what they have had done.
I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Tobin, the best by far. I have recommended him to several of my friends. His office staff is by far the best in West Texas.

May 3rd, 2017
returning patient
greatest care and service. Love the staff

April 11th, 2017
long time patient
all my experiences have been great i have no complains

April 2nd, 2017
After 10 years fully satisfied and greatly recommend Dr. Tobin
Had various procedures. Facial and Breast and to this day I am very satisfied with the outcome, even after 15 years. I still receive compliments and never had any complication at all. I have recommended Dr. Tobin to family and friends and those that have had procedures have all been very happy with their outcome.

April 2nd, 2017
Rhinoplasty and breast augmentation review
Dr. Tobin and his staff are wonderful. They made me feel at ease. I have been extremely satisfied with both cosmetic surgeries. I would HIGHLY recommend.

March 18th, 2017
Not a better doctor and staff in Texas
I must say I had put this surgery off for years because I was nervous about the procedure, doctor and the experience. I had been told Dr. Tobin and his staff were the best around. What an understatement that was, Dr. Tobin and his staff made me feel very comfortable and helped with any and all questions before and after my procedure. I am extremely pleased with my results, I wish I had done it sooner. Thank you all for your kindness!

March 15th, 2017
facelift & laser
great experience highly recommend him

March 15th, 2017
Excellent results
Dr. Tobin is very thorough and he is honest. The staff is exceptional as well. The doctor and staff are always available for any questions.

March 13th, 2017
Friendly and Warm & treated like family
This is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful staff They are seasoned professionals Expert attention in every way

March 10th, 2017
Fantastic!
Doctor Tobin is fantastic. I drive all the way from Houston to come see him! I wouldn't trust anybody else.

March 4th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Tobin and his staff!
Great Experience

March 4th, 2017
Breast Aug was done on 2/24/17 and I'm extremely happy. Dr Tobin and staff are the very best.
Dr Tobin and staff was very caring.They took time to answer all my questions prior to surgery and the day of surgery they made me feel very comfortable and well informed. My surgery went great and they made sure we was well taken care of during the whole process. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. I rate him and his staff a 10 plus!!!