A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Trachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Trachtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trachtman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Trachtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Trachtman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachtman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trachtman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard DR Trachtman MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Trachtman practice?
- Dr. Howard Trachtman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Howard Trachtman practices Pediatric Nephrology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See New Hyde Park Nephrologists.