A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Trachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Trachtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trachtman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Trachtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Trachtman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachtman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trachtman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard DR Trachtman MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Trachtman practice?
- Dr. Howard Trachtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Trachtman practices Pediatric Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.