Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Trachtman
Dr. Howard Trachtman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Trachtman is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. Dr. Trachtman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Trachtman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Howard Trachtman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Benard Dreyer
New York, NY 0 mi43
Dr. Sunil Saharan
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi5
Dr. Anne Chun
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi18