A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Tushman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tushman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tushman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Tushman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- General Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tushman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Tushman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Norman Tushman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Tushman practice?
- Dr. Howard Tushman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Tushman practices Psychiatry near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.