A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ulysses Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard U. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Howard Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.