A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Usitalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Usitalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Usitalo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Usitalo graduated from Michigan University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Usitalo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Raymond Usitalo MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Usitalo practice?
- Dr. Howard Usitalo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Usitalo practices Urology near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Urologists.