A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Beck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Beck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Beck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard W Beck MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Beck practice?
- Dr. Howard Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Beck practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.