2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not going there anymore show details Not going there anymore
by Omitted on Jan 30th, 2014

I left this group a couple of years ago. The front office people are the rudest I've ever seen, and the three times I went there with a suspected urinary tract infection, I never saw a doctor, only a P.A. who prescribed antibiotics that did not help. The last time I went there I was ready to go home except for them to draw blood. I waited about twenty minutes and went down the hall to see if I could do this later. The technician that was supposed to draw blood was leaning on a counter in another room, reading a newspaper. Patronage of this establishment is NOT recommended.

CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW show details CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
Jun 1st, 2013

If you have an appointment with this doctor, please cancel it! Dr. Beck was rude, heartless, and condescending. I have had two appointments, one of which I had to wait over a month to get. At both appointments he expressed no interest in answering questions and was out of the room in less than five minutes....I kid you not. After the way I was treated I'm seriously considering filing a complaint with the BBB. Please do not see this man!!!

Jul 10th, 2012

Put me through surgery which was not needed, and created more problems.Fired him found a new doc and able to cure problem with simple antibotics.He should be put under review.He is just in it for the money.

Apr 7th, 2012

He is a big screw up. That needs his lisense pulled.

Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Beck has been my urologist for 4 years. Because my problems were difficult to diagnose, Dr. Beck continued his testing. One of the tests he needed was an MRI. Thank God for his determination. The MRI not only showed the action needed, but also an aortic anuerysm! Yes....the only urologist I will ever see is Dr. Beck. I highly recomment him.

Feb 1st, 2012

Do's not listen,in for money not to help.

Jul 24th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr Beck due to my experience, I am a female who was referred to Dr Beck due to incontinence issues as well as feeling constant pressure in my lower abdomen, after being examined by Dr Beck I was told that I had Cystitis, was put on antibiotics, but continued to have problems, I was brought back two different times to see his P.A and he was very rude. Not once did they do a pelvic exam, which should be routine when a female patient comes in, instead I was given different types of medications to cope with my symptoms which did not help, finally I decided to see my OB/GYN who advised me immediately that I had a prolapsed uterus and bladder. I will never see this doctor again, also I called in distress late one night and the Doctor on call, Dr Benson who is also associated with this clinic advised me that there was nothing he could do for me, end of story and hung up.

Gloves optional... show details Gloves optional...
May 16th, 2011

dr. beck did not wear gloves during examination of my testicles pre or post op.

More concered about wallet than patients show details More concered about wallet than patients
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Beck of Lubbock Urology Click, shame on you! What happened to your integrity? I refered a friend to you and you charge them for surgurey they did not have. You charge them for office visits where you fail to show up. You place a tube in them for the last 3 months and now you tell my friend to find another doctor. I knew you growing up. Very Disappointing!

Sep 20th, 2010

I have worked and been an patient of Dr. Beck and I will tell you he is one of the best in his field.