Dr. Howard Beck MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 12th, 2017
Very Good Doctor And Staff

May 12th, 2017
Struvite stone 5cms large was lithotripsied and blown into thousands of smaller stones. The infection that was walled off by the body--inside the stone was released into the blood. My Mom became very ill . Thousands of smaller kidney stones required a stent for a while and eventually she lost The kidney.
After the loss of the kidney several doctors tried to cure the bloodstream infection. Several different central lines were placed for the long term antibiotics. Nothing worked. The infection was transmitted to the 1 kidney she has left.She has now been Stage 4 kidney failure for several years. She has. Even in bed for all the years since this happened. Her quality of life went from 10 to 3. There have been no trips to see family. Can't attend church anymore. Sleeps most of ever day. This man made a huge mistake that no one with any sense would make. Anyone knows if you blow up a large thing it becomes millions of small things. To top it off the stone which was embedded in the top of the kidney had nothing to do with the pain she was having before the surgery. It was a. Owe life problem. Don't let him operate on your loved one.

January 4th, 2017
Did not get good information. I don't think I even saw Dr. Beck. I think I saw a pa.
Was given antibiotics and still have problem.

August 23rd, 2016
Would Recommend!
Dr. Beck was very personable and explained things in a way that was concise and easy to understand. I felt that he was very thorough. Front office sta ...

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Beck is very personable and explains things in a clear and simple manner that I can understand. Wait times are minimal, unlike in most doctors' offices. Office staff and nurses are friendly and helpful. I am very pleased with the care I have received.

May 9th, 2016
Not caring of patient needs.

January 24th, 2016
Was in too big of a hurry to answer my questions. Acted like I was a bother by asking questions.

January 31st, 2014
Not going there anymore
I left this group a couple of years ago. The front office people are the rudest I've ever seen, and the three times I went there with a suspected urinary tract infection, I never saw a doctor, only a P.A. who prescribed antibiotics that did not help. The last time I went there I was ready to go home except for them to draw blood. I waited about twenty minutes and went down the hall to see if I could do this later. The technician that was supposed to draw blood was leaning on a counter in another room, reading a newspaper. Patronage of this establishment is NOT recommended.

June 1st, 2013
CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
If you have an appointment with this doctor, please cancel it! Dr. Beck was rude, heartless, and condescending. I have had two appointments, one of which I had to wait over a month to get. At both appointments he expressed no interest in answering questions and was out of the room in less than five minutes....I kid you not. After the way I was treated I'm seriously considering filing a complaint with the BBB. Please do not see this man!!!

July 11th, 2012
Put me through surgery which was not needed, and created more problems.Fired him found a new doc and able to cure problem with simple antibotics.He should be put under review.He is just in it for the money.

February 14th, 2012
Dr. Beck has been my urologist for 4 years. Because my problems were difficult to diagnose, Dr. Beck continued his testing. One of the tests he needed was an MRI. Thank God for his determination. The MRI not only showed the action needed, but also an aortic anuerysm! Yes....the only urologist I will ever see is Dr. Beck. I highly recomment him.

February 2nd, 2012
Do's not listen,in for money not to help.