3.0

no change

January 4th, 2017
Did not get good information. I don't think I even saw Dr. Beck. I think I saw a pa.
Was given antibiotics and still have problem.

August 23rd, 2016
Would Recommend!
Dr. Beck was very personable and explained things in a way that was concise and easy to understand. I felt that he was very thorough. Front office sta ...

August 23rd, 2016
Dr. Beck is very personable and explains things in a clear and simple manner that I can understand. Wait times are minimal, unlike in most doctors' offices. Office staff and nurses are friendly and helpful. I am very pleased with the care I have received.

May 9th, 2016
Not caring of patient needs.

January 24th, 2016
Was in too big of a hurry to answer my questions. Acted like I was a bother by asking questions.

January 30th, 2014
Not going there anymore
I left this group a couple of years ago. The front office people are the rudest I've ever seen, and the three times I went there with a suspected urinary tract infection, I never saw a doctor, only a P.A. who prescribed antibiotics that did not help. The last time I went there I was ready to go home except for them to draw blood. I waited about twenty minutes and went down the hall to see if I could do this later. The technician that was supposed to draw blood was leaning on a counter in another room, reading a newspaper. Patronage of this establishment is NOT recommended.

June 1st, 2013
CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
If you have an appointment with this doctor, please cancel it! Dr. Beck was rude, heartless, and condescending. I have had two appointments, one of which I had to wait over a month to get. At both appointments he expressed no interest in answering questions and was out of the room in less than five minutes....I kid you not. After the way I was treated I'm seriously considering filing a complaint with the BBB. Please do not see this man!!!

July 10th, 2012
Put me through surgery which was not needed, and created more problems.Fired him found a new doc and able to cure problem with simple antibotics.He should be put under review.He is just in it for the money.

February 14th, 2012
Dr. Beck has been my urologist for 4 years. Because my problems were difficult to diagnose, Dr. Beck continued his testing. One of the tests he needed was an MRI. Thank God for his determination. The MRI not only showed the action needed, but also an aortic anuerysm! Yes....the only urologist I will ever see is Dr. Beck. I highly recomment him.

February 1st, 2012
Do's not listen,in for money not to help.

July 24th, 2011
I would not recommend Dr Beck due to my experience, I am a female who was referred to Dr Beck due to incontinence issues as well as feeling constant pressure in my lower abdomen, after being examined by Dr Beck I was told that I had Cystitis, was put on antibiotics, but continued to have problems, I was brought back two different times to see his P.A and he was very rude. Not once did they do a pelvic exam, which should be routine when a female patient comes in, instead I was given different types of medications to cope with my symptoms which did not help, finally I decided to see my OB/GYN who advised me immediately that I had a prolapsed uterus and bladder. I will never see this doctor again, also I called in distress late one night and the Doctor on call, Dr Benson who is also associated with this clinic advised me that there was nothing he could do for me, end of story and hung up.

May 16th, 2011
Gloves optional...
dr. beck did not wear gloves during examination of my testicles pre or post op.