A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Davis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Wells Davis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Howard Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Davis practices Psychiatry near De Pere, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI.
See De Pere Psychiatrists.