A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Goldman practice?
Dr. Howard Goldman practices Neurological Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.