A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Goldman is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Warren Goldman MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Howard Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Goldman practices Neurological Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.