Learn more about Dr. Howard Walker Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Walker Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Walker Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker Harris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Walker Harris practice?
Dr. Howard Walker Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Euless, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.