A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Walker Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Walker Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker Harris
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Walker Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker Harris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Walker Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Walker Harris practice?
- Dr. Howard Walker Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Walker Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons and Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.