A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Walker Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Walker Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Walker Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker Harris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker Harris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Walker Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Walker Harris practice?
- Dr. Howard Walker Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Walker Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Euless, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedford Surgeons.