A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Wallach, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Wallach practice?
Dr. Howard Wallach practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Islamorada, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.