A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Wallach, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard William Wallach FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Howard Wallach has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wallach practices Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.