A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Wallach, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard William Wallach FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Howard Wallach has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wallach practices Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.