A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Webb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Webb, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Webb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nemours Children`s ClinicJacksonville,Fl
- Baptist Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Warner Webb MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard W. Webb practice?
- Dr. Howard Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Webb practices Pediatric Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatric Surgeons.