A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Waldman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Waldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Waldman practice?
Dr. Howard Waldman practices Internal Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Lynn, MA.
See Salem Internists.