A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Waldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Waldman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Waldman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Waldman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Waldman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Waldman practice?
- Dr. Howard Waldman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard Waldman practices Internal Medicine near Lynn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lynn Internists.