A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Howard Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wallace practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Gastroenterologists.