A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wallace is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Steven Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Howard Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wallace practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Gastroenterologists.