A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Waxman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Waxman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waxman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Waxman practice?
Dr. Howard Waxman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians and Marlton Adolescent Specialists.