A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Waxman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Waxman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Saul Waxman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Howard Waxman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Waxman practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.