A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Webb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Webb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Webb MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Webb practice?
- Dr. Howard Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Webb practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.